Member Log In
If you are a NALS member and have forgotten your login name and/or password, Click Here.
If you are not a NALS member, Click Here to Create an Account.
First time users: Please take a few moments to review the help section below.
First Time Member Login
If you are a current NALS member:
- Login Name and Password are always case sensitive
- Login Name is your member or constituent number.
- Password is the first three letters of your last name plus your membership or constituent number, where the first letter of your last name is capitalized.
Member or constituent numbers are found on membership cards, renewal notices and magazine address labels.
Example: John Jones (#01234) gained access the first time using the following:
Login Name = 01234
Password = Jon01234
* Once you log in, you may change your password by clicking the “Change Password” link.
Forgot Login Name and/or Password?
- Click on the forgotten password link above.
- Enter your email address.
- Your login name and password will be reset to the default explained above, then
emailed to you.
- Click on the “click here to create an account” link above.
- Enter all required information.
- You will be added to our database as a new user, then you will be prompted
to create a new login name and password.