| Online Store
Community Search
Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Join NALS
Community Search
Las Vegas Conference - Attendee Connection Forum
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Las Vegas Conference - Attending Spouses/SO 1 C. Fillbach (Baker) Cathy - are you still online today?I'm coming from VA and my sister from WI. We will see you at the pool party, if that is indeed still on.Thanks for note.Mary Stewart
by M. Stewart
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
Las Vegas Roommate Connection Forum 6 A. Collins Ruth, are you still seeking a roommate? I have a room for Wednesday through Sunday and don't have a roomie yet. If you would like to buddy up, that would be great. I would be fine if you only paid for 1/2 of nights you stay. :-)Brandy Bewley, PP, PLS, RPSeattle, Washington
by B. Bewley
Friday, October 2, 2015
Las Vegas Attractions 0 A. Collins If you are attending the NALS 64th Annual Education Conference & National Forum in Las Vegas, NV on October 8-10, 2015, and are looking to "see the sights" with other conference attendees, this is your forum to connect and make plans!  Las Vegas's main website (Vegas.com) is the best 'main portal' for shows and sightseeing options. TripAdvisor has some great recommendations too.    Special Offers: Cirque du Soleil is pleased to offer savings to NALS conference attendees on select performances of their 8 awe-inspiring shows. Discounts range from 15%-35% off! Click here for more information.
by A. Collins
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
more Calendar

3/21/2018
NALS 2018 Online Leadership Course Release

Featured
Tammy Hailey CAENALS Executive Director

CLE Opportunities
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal