Once you have attended a NALS national conference, you have two options for getting all those CLE hours into your Certification Journal.
1. Add them manually, following the instructions on this page.
2. Edit your conference registration online, selecting any CLE sessions you attended, and the session/CLE hours will automatically appear in your profile once approved on the backend by NALS! Below are instructions on how to do this quick method!
- Step 1: Log in to the NALS website using your username/password.
- Step 2: From the "Manage Profile" area, click "Event Registrations."
- Step 3: Click on the name of the conference and you will be taken to the conference page.
- Step 4: Click "Register" and a pop up box will appear. Select the option to "Modify an Existing Registration."
- Step 4: The event registration form will appear with all of your events listed. Scroll down the page until you see the session titles. Select all sessions that you attended, then click "Save Registration" at the bottom of the page.
- Step 5: NALS staff will be monitoring this information and will complete the final step to make your CLE credit hours appear automatically on your Certification Journal.