NALS.org is a great tool for state and local chapter engagement and management. In this webinar, Lydia Goodner, NALS Communications and Meetings Manager, will be walking you through a few resourceful tasks that will assist with your chapter management. You will have a chance to ask questions and follow on screen step-by-step instructions. Lydia will also cover how to manage your NALS.org profile. Here is an outline of what will be covered:
Chapter Engagement & Management:
- Exporting Member Rosters (Chapter Officers Only)
- Accessing Your Local/State Chapter Group
- Engaging in Your Local/State Chapter Group Discussion Forums
Personal Member Profile:
- Accessing and Editing Your NALS.org Profile
- Editing Your Privacy Settings
- Managing Your CLE Journal and Entries
Cost: Free to NALS members/$50 for nonmembers.
CLE Credit: Worth one (1) hour CLE in NALS General.